• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SKS (A must have in every collection)

Gator Monroe

Started my SKS collection with a Smithsonian Condition T series (1983) Yugo M59/66A1 (Blonde/Unissued/As New condition hand picked by me from 13 Rifle selection including my choice coming from a consecutive serial number pair included in the bunch) . Then I desired a Chinese variant so I De-Bubbafied a 1968 Arsenal 26 Paratrooper and returned it to its Original Configuration & Glory with correct Para Spiker Bayo & Para Spike Cut Stock and I love this Rifle (A real Handy Carbine) ... The Bucket list SKS for me is an Early "Spiker" (Crucifix Bayo) Laminated Stock non-refurb all original & Matching 1949 Tula Arsenal Russian SKS ... 

The Russians have Arsenal mark & Date Manufactured on the Top Back of the Topcover , the 49 SKS had differing Machining on some parts and different Handguards , the 49 & 50 Russians also had a spring loaded Firing pin from the factory. The 49 Russians are valued at between 700.00 $ & 1400.00$  

• 2 weeks later...