• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Giraud case trimmer

Malig8r

Well, it finally happened. I got my Giraud case trimmer via UPS on my doorstep yesterday :thumbsup:

I ordered it set up with the 223 Rem trimmer but also ordered the 308 head & 300WSM head. Totally stoked!!! Now to get the those 5 gallon buckets of brass :woohoo:

i had looked at those also, but I couldn't quite fork out the amount of money for a Giraud.  I ended up going with one of the Trim-It 2 models. 

I am thinking that they work on the same principles of collars/case shoulder fro the trim length ajustment.  I like mine,and I am sure that you will like yours.

I held off for a good long while before I finally pulled the trigger on it. In the end I wanted the convenience and repeatability so I sucked it up and bought it.

I'm not knocking the other systems out there, just saying that this was the route for me. Now I really don't have any excuse for not getting all that brass prepped...lol

I wanted to pull the trigger on one, but my wife would have pulled the trigger on me if I did that.:fullauto:

It was bad enough to get my TrimIt II past the accounting department....:paranoid:

....and after typing this in, I am thinking that there has been some retraining going on here....:bitchslap: