• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: Cuban AR10

Folks, I'm getting out of the AR10 game. What is being put up for sale was several years in the making. Most of it done, just needs a bit more tweaking, such as milling off the "fence" on the lower. It started out as a bare AR10B upper and a set of AR10B brown handguards. The upper originally had a deflector bump which was milled off when the engraving was done on the left in the same style as the first AR10s. Lower is a standard AR10B, barrel is a Rainer Arms 20" SS match unit which was turned down in front of the gas block and duracoated. Trigger is Armalite's tactical match trigger, and it has an XH buffer and spring from Slash. Buttstock is a type D M16A1 unit, pistol grip is a recontoured A1 unit and the handguards are the original AR10B units, all painted with Krylon Fusion "Expresso". The flash hider is an almost exact copy of the ones used on the original Cuban AR10s. The only difference is it's threaded 5/8x28 - standard DPMS/Armalite F/H threads. The sling is a Greek M1 Garand piece.

It will come with four 20rd Armalite Gen II mags, two are still NIW. Also included is an Armalite Field Replacement kit NIW, an Armalite barrel nut and slip ring both NIW, two dust cover rods, a dust cover spring and a one-piece McFarland gas ring, and a Brownell's 308AR torque rod tool and an extra charging handle(which both not pictured).

PheIa00.jpg

LVQlOV0.jpg

TLsrU5p.jpg

OTR4L88.jpg

L07HTx6.jpg

RwrKwp8.jpg

ASnuG69.jpg

Notice for full disclosure - it does need a new dust cover spring installed and the dust cover rod needs to be notched to use a c-clip also.

I've got close to $2000 invested in this, parts and labor. Asking $1700 shipped. Payment by USPS money order or PayPal gift. The first "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it. Please ask questions via PM here and thanks for looking.wink_small.gif

This is cross-posted in other forums also.

Edited by 2336