• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just another New Yorker...

jfeenin

Hi everyone.  I found this forum when I was actually searching Google for handguards because I am planning on buying a new AR-10 in exactly 7 days if it's still in stock by then.  If not he will be ordering me one in 7 days.  Either way I will soon have my grubby paws on a new AR-10.  It's the basic model though and one of the first things I will be changing is the handguard.  I was really pleased to find a site specific to the 308 caliber AR platform.  I hope to find a whole lot of information here.

Glad to see another "Upstate New Yorker " here <thumbsup>...for those who don't live here in NY , that's a political term for "you don't  live in New York City.. so your opinion and vote doesn't count.I'm a Southern Tier NY'r myself....as close to redneck country as it gets in this state

Thanks!  I actually picked up my Armalite from the dealer yesterday.  I don't see any label on it as to which model it is exactly.  Is there any way to tell?  I know it's one of the carbine versions.

Did you buy it new or used? If new, it should come in its orginial box. At the end of the box should be the rifle's serial number and model or SKU number. Post the model number and I can tell you what it is. If you don't have that, e-mail me the serial number at steadmana@armalite.com and I'll be able to look it up for you.

Uncle ArmaLite