• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

458 SOCOM

odie64

19 hours ago, 392heminut said:

If my experience with Sketch's 458 is any indication then the answer to that is HELL NO! Fukkin thing kicked like a mule! I would rather shoot 98's 45/70 Marlin than that 458 Socom!

That's what I was thinking, so the I haggled with Mr. Wilson Combat, and we made more headway, so I sent him a cashiers ck for the Tactical Hunter in 308, that Savage 110 in .308 is a female cat cat, not like that little Husqvarna in 30-06, S

11 hours ago, sketch said:

I applaud any one that takes a fulllll mag chalange! I shoud do it like an eating a 3lb burger and 2lb fries challange,  if you wuss out you owe me the cost of the ammo..🍻 Really love the opportunity to hang with bro's and get the unique build out to share the pain!  on to the next!! 

so after looking at the 458 SoCom, I' think I'm over it, LOL... I shot my little Rock River in 5.56 and actually had two groups were one bullet cut another bullet hole?? so I must have been doing something right, and that's with 55's, my rifle likes the heavier 68's or 75's better...

anyway, I'm hoping that ck gets there today or tomorrow and he can get it sent up here to Central Obamastan, before JB pulls another covid containment out of his fat back side

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic