• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Adorama Camera for Scopes and Optics

I have had a relationship with these guys for a few years for a small photography blog I have. Up untill last week I didnt have a clue they sold optics for firearms.

Some of the brands include Leupold, Elcan, Nightforce,Bushnell,Schmidt & Bender,Weaver,Nikon,Zeiss,Barska,BSA etc.

If this interests you check them out here.

They are a good company to deal with, similar to B&H Photo

<thumbsup> <thumbsup> <thumbsup> I can certainly vouch for Adorama.  They are one of the only two NYC camera shops I will deal with.  The other is B&H.  However I never considered either for firearm optics until you pointed me to the Bushnell.  Not only do they carry them the one i had they had for $35 less than MidwayUSA and even less than the other discount place I have bought from.

Imshur... what type of camera do you use?

I actually had some dialog with with these guys over the weekend about their lack of promoting scopes as well as adding Trijicon, Eotech and Aimpoint to their line card.

Im running a Nikon D90, Nikon D7000 and a Canon 60D. The 60D is my primary, the D7000 is the little womans. The D90 is up for sale :)

I agree, they seem to be able to offer better prices than the places that specialize in firearms stuff.

As for camera gear I used to shoot Nikon in the film days (still miss by beloved FM2n I loved that thing) but when I started over in digital I switched to Canon.  I am not into it as much as I used to be.  My current setup is centered around a 40D.  I like it.  My strobes are all Alien Bees stuff which is good enough for what I do with it.  Heck I see them in a lot of small pro studios too.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...