• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
C Funnk

Rifle vs mid length

A Sprinco orange spring with a KAK heavy buffer works like Stoner said it would in a large frame gun( ie ar308)<<<<<<<:laffs: 

Whats  red and sez Kaw Kaw?

in a  small frame gun ie (ar15)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :bitchslap:

005.JPG

8 hours ago, blue109 said:

I look forward to the next multi page troubleshooting thread

"Welp, all I did was added a to-do and 2 get-ups to my flawlessly functioning firearm and now the durn thing dont work?????

But my build sheet gets way more likes now!

LOOK WHAT YOU DID C FUNK!

ALRIGHTY THEN!!! Glad I could stir some things up. Just ordered a criterion 16 inch barrel , so hopefully it gets here fairly quickly and I can get started.

3 hours ago, C Funnk said:

ALRIGHTY THEN!!! Glad I could stir some things up. Just ordered a criterion 16 inch barrel , so hopefully it gets here fairly quickly and I can get started.

:thumbup:    Glad you waded through all the Funk on this Thread :laffs:

Edited by survivalshop

6 hours ago, C Funnk said:

Good Going !    16 inches of badazzness  :fullauto:  Wash

Ok...don't crap out on the upper/lower........this barrel deserves a Mega matched billet set... remember with a Mega you get some pins detents already installed and you get a charging handle and you get a lil woody everytime you look at it......that in itself is worth the price of admission     :thumbup:

20 hours ago, washguy said:

6 hours ago, C Funnk said:

Good Going !    16 inches of badazzness  :fullauto:  Wash

Ok...don't crap out on the upper/lower........this barrel deserves a Mega matched billet set... remember with a Mega you get some pins detents already installed and you get a charging handle and you get a lil woody everytime you look at it......that in itself is worth the price of admission     :thumbup:

The megas are sexy, but I picked up a matched set a couple months ago from a shop here in Austin. Try to help out the local boys. Built a couple 15s off there receivers and they're pretty solid. ATX ARMORY receiver set,ubr stock, armalite carbine buffer and spring and cmmg lpk. Looking at a larue trigger also as they are right down the road and have read great things about they're triggers at a reasonable price.Hope to have the upper done my mid December

IMG_1279.JPG

2 hours ago, C Funnk said:

The megas are sexy, but I picked up a matched set a couple months ago from a shop here in Austin. Try to help out the local boys. Built a couple 15s off there receivers and they're pretty solid. ATX ARMORY receiver set,ubr stock, armalite carbine buffer and spring and cmmg lpk. Looking at a larue trigger also as they are right down the road and have read great things about they're triggers at a reasonable price.Hope to have the upper done my mid December

IMG_1279.JPG

Yeah,noticed that in the pic. Just a reflection from the lighting.

CFunnk        Okie dokie giving Texas guys some biz is great by me....I think ive handled some ATX  in 15's...lets get er done ! Larue is bad azz

:thumbup:  Wash