• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I yearn for the days when I wasn't concerned about Independence Day

RayGun19

When I was a kid, I loved Independence Day.  The parade in the neighboring town.  The local NG unit would roll out their M60 tanks, and they even have a few half-tracks left over.  BBQ's.  Then fireworks at night over in Silver Lake.  Then marsh mellows by the camp fire in the back yard.

Tomorrow I'm concerned that the "haji's" have been too quite. (pardon me if "haji" isn't a term you like.)  I can't think how crappy it is that now, I can't help but wonder if I should attend any large gatherings, like on Independence Day.  No better time to sucker punch the sheeple here in the U.S. than on a day when it would sting the most.

I spent four tours over there.  And know the unspeakable crap they do to each other, let alone someone they all (or most of them together) hate.

I'm not one to be paranoid mind you.  But I live near Chicago.  Their population has grown pretty quickly in the last few years around here.  They're even starting to move into my town.  They're building the THIRD mosque within the township limits.

I hope we all have a SAFE and UNEVENTFUL Independence Day tomorrow.

DOWN THE BRITISH!  ;)

member14632.png

No need to pull any punches, you have more experience in the matterthan most of us, and if someone is naive enough to believe it's over between the extremists and their goals,  that person doesn't have a clue. I personally applaud your services and respect you point of view. They Muslim radical groups look to hurt their targets as much as possible both physically and emotionally.  >:( Thank you for your service, and please try to enjoy the freedoms you fought so hard for.  God bless the USA