• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: Alex Pro Fab .308 15" Free Float Hanguard and T-Rail Sections

concretus

Hello, I have for sale an Alex Pro Fab .308 15": Free Float Handguard in excellent condition. For DPMS pattern type uppers w/ high profile. Includes the barrel nut and 3ea sections of their propriety APF T-Rail system. The can be set up at 3,6, 9 o'clock along the hand guard. 125.00 shipped. IM or email for any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6823_zps6vxdjlrm.jpg

IMG_6822_zpspxxukmou.jpg

IMG_6824_zps2moawook.jpg

98, my APF handguard is solid, no complaints.  I have dropped the rifle, with no shifting of zero from either front sight or scout mounted scope.

A bump for Concretus.

As an aside, APF and Alex Pro Fab are 2 completely different companies in the same town that don't really get along. Alex Pro Fab took some parts that weren't meeting APF specs and started selling them under the APF logo, with the parts causing no end of warranty headaches for APF. 

THIS HAND GUARD LOOKS IDENTICAL TO MINE, which is true APF. No worries on authenticity as far as I can see.

On 2/13/2018 at 7:44 PM, concretus said:

Reduced: 100.00 shipped .....

Hello, I have for sale an Alex Pro Fab .308 15": Free Float Handguard in excellent condition. For DPMS pattern type uppers w/ high profile. Includes the barrel nut and 3ea sections of their propriety APF T-Rail system. The can be set up at 3,6, 9 o'clock along the hand guard. 125.00 shipped. IM or email for any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6823_zps6vxdjlrm.jpg

IMG_6822_zpspxxukmou.jpg

IMG_6824_zps2moawook.jpg