On 3/26/2018 at 7:03 AM, COBrien said:
On 9/20/2018 at 3:07 PM, Leonard said:

Larue

On 12/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, roach0415 said:

I decided to go with the LaRue mbt 2s.

LaRue MBT

On 3/26/2018 at 7:03 AM, COBrien said:

I just purchased my fifth MBT

I see a trend here.  LaRue MBT-2S.  I have about a dozen of them, maybe more.  I know I've bought about 2 dozen of them, just to get the bulk-buy, just to buy some for friends, and get them to them cheaper. 

I used to be a Geissele snob, nothing but - and I'll still use a Geissele Hi-Speed National Match trigger - but it better be a very special build for me to shell out $300, over the $80-ish that the LaRue will cost me.  The LaRue is that good...  I have a few competition guns that I shoot, and they're all LaRue triggers.  I have 3 precision guns, built way back in the day, that have the G Hi-Speed National Match.  I'll never turn away from those triggers - they're the very best.  Spend what you want to - outshoot the trigger, and come down to that point where the trigger is what's holding you back.  At that very point right there, when you realize that - my trigger is what's costing me the accuracy, I've out-shot everything else on the gun - it's time to dump that LaRue trigger, and buy a Geissele Hi=Speed National Match trigger.  

Think about that. 

Think about you, and your shooting.  Determine what's really holding you back.  Determine why you're now outshooting your gun...  

• 1 month later...

Put me in the LaRue MBT-2S trigger camp. Bang for the buck is high, especially during the holiday bulk sales.

I think I have 7 or 8 of them and I've bought a couple for friends.

I wound up with three SSA/Es. I got them on a super sale. I think I might have paid about a third of going rate at the time.