• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

PSA PX-10 aftermarket accessories question

CHughes

Waiting on a rifle to come in so trying to get a jump on ordering the accessories, I'm new to 308 AR style rifles. I understand that the PX-10 is a medium frame 308 but am curious what buffer tube/buffer they use and what or if any charging handles are compatible.

You're looking at something as proprietary as the DPMS GII, right there.

You will be the one to tell us that works on this...   Even the BCG and charging handle are different.

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You're looking at something as proprietary as the DPMS GII, right there.

You will be the one to tell us that works on this...   Even the BCG and charging handle are different.

It certainly appears I will be the guinea pig. I have a few AR10 parts I've already ordered so once I confirm that they are too big and they are sent back and I can take some measurements and hopefully find specs on the DPMS G2 and find out what is cross compatible with AR15 parts. Then make this rifle run.

Just now, 98Z5V said:

It's been out for almost a year - and there is not one published review on it anywhere. 

I have noticed that as well, I suck at article format writing but I do have decent luck with making YouTube reviews so once I get caught up on my videos and the rifle comes in I can post up a video.

• 2 weeks later...

Received the rifle on 7/18 had a Raptor LT handle for an AR10, not a chance in the picture the Raptor is on the far left, the PX10 handle is in the middle and a standard AR15 handle is on the right. A raptor handle for the DPMS g2 will be ordered to try out in this PX10.

20180718_201942.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 5:17 PM, 98Z5V said:

It's been out for almost a year - and there is not one published review on it anywhere. 

A DPMS G2 Charging handle will work like it was designed for it in the Palmetto PX10 function is great and it locks up and unlocks like the factory latch.

IMG_20180811_203409708.jpg

IMG_20180811_203354407.jpg