• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Some old 22's

Belt Fed

11 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Most over rated gun in the world, feels like a toy, kicks like a 45 auto, muzzle flash of an AR15 pistol, loud as a 300 mag with a muzzle brake and 22 mag is same price as 223.

SANY4541.thumb.JPG.247d1c78dcf5b9c96ac9abbfc4a70d58.JPGSANY4466.thumb.JPG.56ad749f7c1bef0ec7c1148d899231b0.JPG

Sold mine to a friend who owned a 22 Mag rifle and wanted a 22 Mag pistol. He wanted it because of a coyote oroblem with his chickens. Ge wears it when mowibg tge kawn or solitting wood in case he gets a shot at it.

4 hours ago, Sisco said:

Sold mine to a friend who owned a 22 Mag rifle and wanted a 22 Mag pistol. He wanted it because of a coyote oroblem with his chickens. Ge wears it when mowibg tge kawn or solitting wood in case he gets a shot at it.

I see them going for over 500 bucks now, think i gave 350 for mine and that 250 too much in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I see them going for over 500 bucks now, think i gave 350 for mine and that 250 too much in my opinion.

$499 here now. I paid $299 a few years ago. Magwa really likes his, for a backpacking pistol they make some sense. 30 22 Mag rounds should deter anything, even a black bear. I just decided I need to down size and that was the lowest hanging fruit.