• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SWFA ???

rcnut

saw a memorial day sale at SWFA on ammo,  10% off and free shipping on orders over $99.00 with the code SHIP99,  so I placed an order that totaled $156.00  and after I checked out the receipt added $9.99 for shipping.  I sent them an email with the order # and total, and asked them WHAT GIVES?????   has anyone had difficulties with this company???? I will wait till tomorrow afternoon to see if they respond to my email before I go off on a real tangent and will let you all know what happens. just had to vent a little and ask if anyone else had any bad experiences with this company?????

thanks

Gary 

They are about 45 minutes from me.  I had a positive experience with them.

I stopped in one day on the way out of town.  I was looking for a part for the first rifle I built.  They worked on it for an hour to figure out what I had screwed up even though I originally asked for the part.  They offered to put it back the way it came in at no charge.  I chose to purchase the parts they changed (receiver extension) and several other items.  They then forgot to charge me for a few of the items totalling almost $100.  I went back a couple of weeks later to settle with them.

I hope they make it right for you.