• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

US Optics ST-10

Anyone running one of these on their rifles.? US Optics ST-10 10x37  Figured my M1A could not kill it so the new rifle should not present any problems. They do define the term "Heavy Duty"

Superb glass, easy to use reticle, spot on tracking & robust construction.  The scope has served me well so far, just looking for some input from others that may have experience with it on a long range AR in .308.

DSC04462.JPG

DSC04461.JPG

Addmount does make some really good items. Went from ARMS  #22 QD individual rings to the one pc scope mount when the ST-10 was moved from the M1A to the Saint. Really like the one pc mount. Very solid way to get everything where it should be. Getting the scope squared to the mount was super simple. Took quite a bit of messing around with the Knights RAS / individual ring set up on the M1A. Have a set of Addmount scope covers ordered to finish up the install, listed as backorder....get here when they get here.

DSC04418.JPG

DSC04416.JPG

Thanks..My bush rifle is my hands down pick for a general purpose  field rifle. With the addition of the ST-10, Atlas and Knight RAS the weight really became a distraction. Added  a full 3 3/4 lbs and pretty much ruined it for a GP carry rifle. Worked great on the pod & prone but getting it there was getting annoying. Weighs in at 10 lbs even with a full 15 rd mag/sling and the RMR it has on it now. Sits in a AG Carbon stock, they only ran one batch of traditional stocks, managed to get a 2nd hand one from one of the members over at the M14 forum.

DSC04464.JPG

Edited by Inet