• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Somalis in Seattle?!...

98Z5V

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:15 PM, DNP said:

The answer is one that many will consider inhumane, but I assure you any solution to this problem will be.  You cannot fix people who do not want to be fixed. The demons that cause these issues can not be put back in the box. Unfortunately, some of these poor souls may be salvageable, but they will go down with the majority who are not. Handouts have only grown this problem. They have not helped it one bit. The more you give them the faster the problem grows. It’s moving at exponential rates. Solving the problem over decades will mean rebuilding family values, self reliance, and accountability. That’s a pipe dream at this point. Short fused pass or fail programs with one door leading to the next session and the other leading to a giant gas chamber are likely the best bet to turn this around quickly. Inhumane for those who fail, but a saving grace for those who try and for all of the communities plagued with this issue. 

We're thinking right along the same lines my brother. It's just unnerving to think that we might have passed the point of no return.

But I'm also the first person to shout out that "People Suck". Which is also why I try to interact with as few of them as I possibly can (outside of work naturally).