• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

.308 AR Stripped Receivers

imschur

List the manufacturers who offer upper and lower receivers as parts. I will combine them into one post. Corrections welcome

Aero Precision

Cobb

CMMG

DPMS

Eagle Arms

Fidelis Arms

Fulton Armory

Iron Ridge Arms

Kaiser Military Technology

Larue (TBD)

Noveske (TBD)

POF

Rock River Arms

SI Defense

Additional information at the main site 308AR.com, Lowers, Uppers

• 2 weeks later...

JD Machine Tech -http://www.jdmachinetech.com

Supposedly this is the better half of the Kaiser split up.  Can't think of the name of the other half...JJ or J something.  Will post up if I find it.  Each company has a .308 that is identical aside from the logo.  It sounded as if the other half has the rights to this design as JD only made 300 and plans to make no more in this style to avoid paying the other half.

• 3 months later...

Supposedly this is the better half of the Kaiser split up.  Can't think of the name of the other half...JJ or J something.  Will post up if I find it.  Each company has a .308 that is identical aside from the logo.  It sounded as if the other half has the rights to this design as JD only made 300 and plans to make no more in this style to avoid paying the other half.

Your info is inaccurate. Kaiser has been around since 2002, always with a focus on .308's (started with custom FAL's) but we jumped on the 5.56 bandwagon for a while too. JD was an unfortunate association for about 18 months although we wish him the best. Yes we do beautiful matched 7.62 receiver sets that are quite unlike anything else on the market, as well as complete rifles. I have just found this online forum and look forward to getting to know all of you. Please IM if you have any questions about Kaiser products.

KR7-ad13.jpg

dmr-A.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Heard that also, not taking sides but JD tech makes really nice products.