• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DEAR, BLABBIE:

mrmackc

How do you find someone to marry :

Well we asked some kids to answer that question . . . .

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.????
-- Alan, age 10??

-No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.??
-- Kristen, age 10??

2.??
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED???
Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then??
-- Camille, age 10??

3.??
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED???
You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.

??-- Derrick, age 8

4.??WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MUM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON???
Both don't want any more kids.
-- Lori, age 8??

5.??
WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE???
-Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.??
-- Lynnette, age 8??
(isn't she a treasure)

-On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.??

-- Martin, age 10??

6.??
WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE???
-When they're rich.??
-- Pam, age 7??

-The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.??
- - Curt, age 7??

-The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.??
- - Howard, age 8??

7.??
IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED???
It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.??
-- Anita, age 9??(bless you child )

8.??HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED???
There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there???
-- Kelvin, age 8??
And the #1 Favorite is ......??

9.??HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK???
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck

-- Ricky, age 10

--??

Live well, love much, laugh often

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Words to live by.

When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

To me, “drink responsibly” means don’t spill it.

When I say, “The other day,” I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

Interviewer: “So, tell me about yourself.” Me: “I’d rather not. I kinda want this job.”

I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

I had my patience tested. I’m negative.

Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn’t fit any of your containers.

If you’re sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say “Did you bring the money?”

When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say “nothing,” it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 is new midnight.

I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

I run like the winded.

I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don’t know whose side I’m on.

When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, “Why, what did you hear?”

I don’t remember much from last night, but the fact that I needed sunglasses to open the fridge this morning tells me it was awesome.

When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

I don’t mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

When I ask for directions, please don’t use words like “east.”

It’s the start of a brand new day, and I’m off like a herd of turtles.

Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out

That moment when you walk into a spider web suddenly turns you into a karate master.

Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life outta nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

I came up with this when I should have been out working in the shop.

Live free and be happy!

Here is what we need to do: Go visit a prison, see if living in a cell with a killer, will make you happy. IF That won't work:

Do some of this:

Guns and ammo are ok to talk about, around women , just don't mention actual prices or costs. Ask her if she would like one in pink, purple, magenta or earth colors. Gunmetal blue and/or tan and green camo, flat black, and parkerized aren't most domesticated human females favorite colors.

Discuss getting a hybrid or electric car and throw in how much pain your uncle had back in 1954 when he went to the electric chair for killing his wife's lover. You won't need to go down to the electric car showroom.

Vote out the Democratic Congressman/woman Senator, Governor, Etc, Etc,.

They say “If TRUMP is elected in 2020 we will impeach him again!”

Get another puppy and buy a gun and ammo, shotgun for birds, Hi-powered rifle and pistol, revolver for deer, elk, moose bear of antelope, anything bigger than a rabbit. A .22 Lr or pellet gun for rabbits and squirrels, and rats . AR10 or AR15 for potential home invaders.

Join the a local gun club, maybe even start going to Sunday School , Mass or Church. Golfing after lunch on Sunday is okay.

Buy some undeveloped lake property and start looking for building materials, it will keep you busy during any days off and keep your mind off the bad things Congress, The Ninth circuit federal judges and the snowflakes are doing.

Get another fancy car and go on a nice vacation, stay out of Anti-Trump rallies and Donkey type stuff.

If you are married, listen to your wife and say “Yes darling” to all of her bitching.

Don't come home drunk, bring a bodyguard and go directly to the bathroom and throwup, nothing makes a wife happier than a drunk getting sick. I learned this when our teenage son came in drunk after curfew and slipped in bed, then in a minute ran in the bathroom and threw up. She Said “well that is good enough for him, coming home drunk.”

Don't ever say Man Cave around females of the human variety . . . . You are “going out to the SHOP for awhile. ”

Do what ever you think will NOT make the significant other happy, You are 99.5% wrong if what you thinks makes them happy does.

Edited by mrmackc