• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Any Visitors Have an SR-25?

• 8 months later...

I use to have 2 of these. The first one was one of the originals.  It had the smooth FF handguard and I ordered it direct for $2000.00 shipped.  The next one I got was the one that has the Railed handguard, it ran me about $2500.00. Sure wish I did not fall on hard times and had to sell. I am just now starting to build a .308 from the ground up.

I need to post a pic update of mine. I just upgraded it with the URX rail system, 600m BUIS, one piece KAC scope mount, KAC bipod and sling mount, Magpul PRS stock, and ambi Ergo target grip. I also replaced the Leupold with a NightForce 3.5-15x50 NSX, with zero stop and NP-R1. I thought the old rifle needed a facelift. When I took it out to re zero, I shot three 3-shot groups at 200 yards that were from .75 to 1.75 inches.

• 2 months later...

I use to have 2 of these. The first one was one of the originals.  It had the smooth FF handguard and I ordered it direct for $2000.00 shipped.  The next one I got was the one that has the Railed handguard, it ran me about $2500.00. Sure wish I did not fall on hard times and had to sell. I am just now starting to build a .308 from the ground up.

wow you got some smokin deals. even back in the day they were not that cheap. I remember in the 90's those things going for mid 3k area. 

I got mine direct from KAC (1998) for $2080 including an extra 20 round magazine. Retail was $2999, dealer cost was $2400 (I think), and the Shot Show special was $2200. I called and spoke to Reed Knight to get my price. They sent me the package in a Gun Guard hard case. It came with bore guide/ cleaning rod, 30mm rings, 2 stage match trigger, and shell deflector. Today with upgrades and optics, I'd value mine at approximately $6800.