• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Low assembly pictures

6132expert

Guys I am doing a speach in my speach class this Thursday. It is an informative speach and I am going to be informing my class on the process of assembling a lower reciever. The kicker is I have to have a visual aid with my speach. If anyone would not mind sharing pictures I could really use them. Any pictures you guys have of the lower being assembled would be great. The lowers do nt have to be all the same I just need them to help with my speach and thats all they will be used for. If you would like to donate to the cause shoot me a PM and I can send my email to you, but I need everything by today or tomarrow at the latest.

I think you should practice your LPK assembly technique and do an actual demonstration, I think an excellent closing finale would be for you to slap an upper on and put a couple rds though it. I think that would be a speech that no one in the room would soon forget.

I would love to do all that , but after my speech I am sure that I would not forget what landed me life in prison. I tried to get permission to bring the lower , parts kit, and trigger to the collage but that was unexpectedly denied. I pretty much have my speech done I just have to have some kind of visual aid to go with it Damn legislation. On a bright side there is a bill being discussed to allow good law abiding folks like myself to carry concealed weapons on campus.

So you got any pictures to send me or just a bunch of jokes.... ;D

I tried to get permission to bring the lower , parts kit, and trigger to the collage but that was unexpectedly denied.

<laughs> <lmao> <thumbsup>

I've got something that may help you - excellent reference, right here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_282/186316_New_and_Improved_Guide_to_Building_a_Lower.html