• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bolt catch

I am building my first LR-308. When I got the lower kit I started assembling my finished 80% receiver. The bolt catch wouldn’t irk because my receiver had a different means of attaching the bolt catch. Instead of a pin that slides through a hole in the receiver then through the catch the into another hole, mine has been milled out and a hole drilled and tapped on the left side of the slot where the catch slide in. I’ve search the web for another like it. No luck. Like I said I’m new at this. Any help would be appreciated. Also haven’t found the catch or hardware from the build. 

We just had someone post the bolt catch for that configuration, here, in the last two weeks.  Someone will bring it up, so hang on...   :thumbup:

EDIT - Found it.  Check this out:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, Thirstydg323 said:

You may want to block your address out

Good idea - maybe the Mods can edit that pic and get rid of that part.  You never know when some Joker here might send you a 3ft Purple Double-Headed Jelly Dong.  Just because.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

I am having a problem with the bolt catch not holding the bolt open, seems the head of the catch is not large enough, Does someone make a larger catch?

This is your first post here, and it probably doesn't pertain to the OP's question.  Starting a new thread, with all your specifics on your parts, will help greatly. 

Generic information just doesn't work, over the internet, and postings.

Follow this as a (great) guide for providing information: