• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

JP enhanced 308 bolt

blueglide

Bolts from any manufacturer are scarcer than hens teeth right now. I have a JP enhanced 308 bolt on backorder and was curious if anyone has one and your thoughts. I plan to use my DPMS carrier. Rifle is a DPMS MK 12. I see some members have used the JP in their builds but couldn't find any specific feedback.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just ordered JP enhanced bolt 1.5 weeks ago. But that's sort of a lie because I ordered a Supermatch barrel from them and the bolt happens to come with it which is cool. I was going to get that bolt anyway. I also ordered the low mass carrier and adjustable gas block. Figured it would all go well together, what the heck....  <dontknow>

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, kind of odd, I also ordered my barrel from them on the 20th and I got it today also. Only thing is, they forgot the bolt! Of course I called them 3 min too late and they were closed. Now I have to wait until Monday to get a hold of them. I'll probably have to ship the barrel back to them so they can match it up to the bolt.

Not super happy w/ them, ordered on the 20th, the guy on the phone & their site said it should only take one week. I called on the 1st and they said they would be shipping it that day, had to call again on the 6th and was told again it would ship that day, had to email two days later & ask for a tracking number, now they forgot to include the bolt!

They did manage to remember to include the firing pin, retainer pin and cam pin that I also ordered. I would have much rather had them forget that instead of the bolt.

Received my barrel & matched bolt Fri 3/9. Bolt looks real nice. Barrel is 16" Supermatch, Ordered Black Teflon finish for $50 extra. Yep they charged me for that finish and shipped me what looks like a brushed stainless finish, no Black Teflon like I got billed for  >:(