Belt Fed Posted Sunday at 12:57 PM Report Posted Sunday at 12:57 PM (edited) I just bought the 5.56 version yesterday Edited Sunday at 12:58 PM by Belt Fed
98Z5V Posted Monday at 01:16 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 01:16 AM 22 hours ago, dpete said: The pictures of it make it look like its the grandpa of my two Ruger American Ranch rifles. A 6.5 Grendel and 300 BLK. It is...
98Z5V Posted Monday at 01:22 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 01:22 AM 13 hours ago, Belt Fed said: I just bought the 5.56 version yesterday I'm glad you did it! The Ruger American Scout was just released this year, 2026, and replaced my older M77 Hawkeye-actioned gun, completely. You're lucky you found it, because the .308 Win version is already sold out and I'm trying to find one... Good shiit, brother.
Belt Fed Posted Monday at 02:00 AM Report Posted Monday at 02:00 AM It looks and feels like a solid rifle, can't wait to shoot it.
98Z5V Posted Monday at 02:56 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 02:56 AM 1 hour ago, Belt Fed said: It looks and feels like a solid rifle, can't wait to shoot it. If you hate it and think it sucks - just let me know, and I'll send you my FFL's info to buy it from you, and ship it to him...
Belt Fed Posted Monday at 03:02 AM Report Posted Monday at 03:02 AM You can't find the 5.56 version either? i bet there is a few on gunbroker.
Belt Fed Posted Monday at 03:05 AM Report Posted Monday at 03:05 AM I just looked, there is a bunch of em on GB in 308, 5.56 and even 7.62x39
98Z5V Posted Monday at 03:16 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 03:16 AM I'm after the .308, and there ain't many left in stock anywhere. I just need my Gun Pusher to find one. You're my hold-out for that unicorn 5.56... Oh, Fuk GB, too. MSRP on the new Scout is $929. Street is $720~$740. I'm not paying some clown on GB over MSRP for a gun - when you never pay MSRP for a gun...
Belt Fed Posted Monday at 10:12 PM Report Posted Monday at 10:12 PM Well i took this one out this morning and i will say it's a blast to shoot. this thing has the recoil of a 22lr. after i got it sighted in and you can see the holes where i moved it. Once there it put them in one hole. shot at close to 50, maybe 45 yards off a front rest. that is 60 rounds on that target. i stuck that cheaper sight on, gonna leave it as it worked perfect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now