Belt Fed Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago (edited) I just bought the 5.56 version yesterday Edited 15 hours ago by Belt Fed
98Z5V Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago 22 hours ago, dpete said: The pictures of it make it look like its the grandpa of my two Ruger American Ranch rifles. A 6.5 Grendel and 300 BLK. It is...
98Z5V Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago 13 hours ago, Belt Fed said: I just bought the 5.56 version yesterday I'm glad you did it! The Ruger American Scout was just released this year, 2026, and replaced my older M77 Hawkeye-actioned gun, completely. You're lucky you found it, because the .308 Win version is already sold out and I'm trying to find one... Good shiit, brother.
Belt Fed Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago It looks and feels like a solid rifle, can't wait to shoot it.
98Z5V Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Belt Fed said: It looks and feels like a solid rifle, can't wait to shoot it. If you hate it and think it sucks - just let me know, and I'll send you my FFL's info to buy it from you, and ship it to him...
Belt Fed Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago You can't find the 5.56 version either? i bet there is a few on gunbroker.
Belt Fed Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I just looked, there is a bunch of em on GB in 308, 5.56 and even 7.62x39
98Z5V Posted 56 minutes ago Author Report Posted 56 minutes ago I'm after the .308, and there ain't many left in stock anywhere. I just need my Gun Pusher to find one. You're my hold-out for that unicorn 5.56... Oh, Fuk GB, too. MSRP on the new Scout is $929. Street is $720~$740. I'm not paying some clown on GB over MSRP for a gun - when you never pay MSRP for a gun...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now