• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Shipping

Tripledeuce

I ordered a barrel extension for my  RR last week. @ the 4 or5th.It arrived yesterday,the 11th.

Pretty good, in my opinion!  And only $38 including shipping!  A very good price for the amounts of machining, if you ask me.

Looks like I'll be working on that 338 federal  barrel for my wife this weekend.  LOL!!

Respectfully

Terry

I ordered a barrel extension for my  RR last week. @ the 4 or5th.It arrived yesterday,the 11th.

Pretty good, in my opinion!  And only $38 including shipping!  A very good price for the amounts of machining, if you ask me.

Looks like I'll be working on that 338 federal  barrel for my wife this weekend.  LOL!!

Respectfully

Terry

Ooh, that is less than I expected they'd want for one and faster turn-around than I would have imagined, with all the horror stories out there. You going to make me a copy cat again Terry, I just know it. It's blue butt cold here right now. Rnage time is a distant thought when you take the dog outside to ee and by the time you get back in, your eyelashes are starting to glue together.

Probably won't get much more proofing on the 260 until spring returns. Last year, that was early May, but we may be on track for a mild (by local standards) winter this year. Keeping my fingers crossed. Why didn't you just go with the LR-338 barrel and extension???

Hoot