• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

East coast reloding

chiggerdigger

On 1/30/2023 at 5:09 PM, chiggerdigger said:

so are you sure now ?

I got that as just double checking so not sure who's in the gorilla's pocket but I ain't part of his "we'll" and ain't ignoring schit. It's nice to get an intro but go ahead and let your eyes adjust to the room a bit, and welcome :thumbup:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Going back earlier, looks like you were challenging Doc. 

Yeah, we're pretty fucking sure that we're not associated with that company.  In any way.

What's your next question or accusation, now?

Why don't you go rip the Intro Section up, and tell us about yourself, just a little bit?  How about that?  After you've already been here, demanding information from people.  Let's flip that - and see what we demand from you, just to be here. It's simple - TELL US about yourself...

Here's the link, so it's easy to do:

https://forum.308ar.com/forum/22-introductions/

You should hop on that pretty quick, before you're not responded to anymore.  That's the polite way of saying "we'll fucking ignore  you."

Comply.  Or Bye.

Oh, by the way, new guy, demanding information and making accusations - Welcome aboard! 

Not at all,  simply followed a link to this site to ask a legitimate question and was emidiately challenged ! ..... my arnt we a friendly bunch ! Yall go ahead do what ya thi k ya aught to do . Have a good day gents !

On 2/4/2023 at 5:59 AM, jtallen83 said:

I got that as just double checking so not sure who's in the gorilla's pocket but I ain't part of his "we'll" and ain't ignoring schit.

Just can't keep it in your pants, can you Jimbo?  Keep it up - talk your shiit.  Let's get back at it.  I'm ready.

You should probably just head back home and smear yourself down with some Vagisil to calm yourself down a little.  Your ovaries are taking you over, and you don't even realize it. 

Edited by 98Z5V

On 2/4/2023 at 12:49 AM, 98Z5V said:

Going back earlier, looks like you were challenging Doc. 

Yeah, we're pretty fucking sure that we're not associated with that company.  In any way.

What's your next question or accusation, now?

Why don't you go rip the Intro Section up, and tell us about yourself, just a little bit?  How about that?  After you've already been here, demanding information from people.  Let's flip that - and see what we demand from you, just to be here. It's simple - TELL US about yourself...

Here's the link, so it's easy to do:

https://forum.308ar.com/forum/22-introductions/

You should hop on that pretty quick, before you're not responded to anymore.  That's the polite way of saying "we'll fucking ignore  you."

Comply.  Or Bye.

Oh, by the way, new guy, demanding information and making accusations - Welcome aboard! 

Not at all,  simply followed a link to this site to ask a legitimate question and was emidiately challenged ! ..... my arnt we a friendly bunch ! Yall go ahead do what ya thi k ya aught to do . Have a good day gents !