• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

East coast reloding

chiggerdigger

2 hours ago, chiggerdigger said:

I came here because they linked this forum on their webpage only to find them absent from this forums list of supporters ! so are you sure now ?

Thanks for the clarification on your arrival.  I do not recall them ever being associated with this forum.  The search I did showed mostly positive reviews from several years.  Reddit had a post from 2017 and 2021 that asked the same question as you.  Maybe @shepp, @Madhouse, @imschur could shed some light on this.

On 1/30/2023 at 7:17 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Thanks for the clarification on your arrival.  I do not recall them ever being associated with this forum.  The search I did showed mostly positive reviews from several years.  Reddit had a post from 2017 and 2021 that asked the same question as you.  Maybe @shepp, @Madhouse, @imschur could shed some light on this.

I’ll ask the head yeti 

On 1/30/2023 at 7:48 PM, shepp said:

They have zero affiliation with us

Also

said that all the sites he has have been getting spammed with bull shit like this. 

On 1/30/2023 at 7:57 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Here is a link to a site with some lake city brass.  I have done business with them before.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/accessories/reloading/brass/lake-city-7-62x51-nato-brass-lc76251brass-once-fired-100-pieces/

Or use the lucky gunner banner here 

I use SG ammo a lot 

Don't know what they're talking about, but here's the link to .308AR.com:

https://308ar.com/

Here's the link to here, the forums:

https://forum.308ar.com/

Notice the difference.  Same Owner, different sites.  Maybe they were mentioned in the past, but the info site has been up long before this board was up.  Same owner, Drew, but operated independently. 

There's also a 7.62 site, that's information-only. 

3 hours ago, chiggerdigger said:

I'm sure they are , my main thing is that that for a long time I've  be using a bunch of lc 67 match . ( was gifted about 40,000 back in the 80s ) and would like to  compare them to the lc long range. .

The folks I linked can hook you up with the M118 cases. Call them.

On 1/30/2023 at 7:17 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Negative.  I have zero info on this.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:09 PM, chiggerdigger said:

so are you sure now ?

Going back earlier, looks like you were challenging Doc. 

Yeah, we're pretty fucking sure that we're not associated with that company.  In any way.

What's your next question or accusation, now?

Why don't you go rip the Intro Section up, and tell us about yourself, just a little bit?  How about that?  After you've already been here, demanding information from people.  Let's flip that - and see what we demand from you, just to be here. It's simple - TELL US about yourself...

Here's the link, so it's easy to do:

https://forum.308ar.com/forum/22-introductions/

You should hop on that pretty quick, before you're not responded to anymore.  That's the polite way of saying "we'll fucking ignore you."

Comply.  Or Bye.

Oh, by the way, new guy, demanding information and making accusations - Welcome aboard! 

Edited by 98Z5V