• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tactical Machining uppers

survivalshop

I got two Tactical Machining uppers in yesterday & campared them to the DSA one I got a couple of weeks ago & can't really tell much difference , except the TM has white numbers on the top rail & the DSA doesn't have them colored  & the DSA has a six ( 6)  or nine ( 9) depends on how you look at the upper , on the lug for the disassembly pin .

The TM looks like it has the lube on the inside of the upper , can't tell if the DSA upper does .

They are both nice uppers ,but if I ordered another it would be the TM , because of the whited numbers . Could not find any marks or machine work on them , they look nice .

They make a 300 Blackout  marked lower , that I want & will get shortly , when I can find time to drive the hour or so down there & may ask for a tour . I mentioned the lower in the 300BLK section .

post-154-136297272436_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297272439_thumb.jpg

I took one of the TM uppers & replaced the A2 on my preban Oly. . That A2 upper was on this 24" barreled 5.56 with one of first FF hands guards that came out of Olympic Arms & it came right off with no problem .Been one there at least twenty years, came right off .

I have to find a scope for my new Varmint rifle . This is new territory for me & this rifle ,one of my first builds.

Check the markings on that bolt , if you can see them .

post-154-136297272459_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297272461_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297272463_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297272466_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297272468_thumb.jpg