• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DPMS/AR308 Upper Blueprints?

Does anyone know if DPMS style / AR308 upper blue prints exist?  Might be willing to try machining one...

The Armalite AR10 stuff is all out there, pretty easy to find, but I need DPMS style.  Doesn't seem to be as readily available.

Oz

Yeah... when I machined the TM-10 lowers, the only thing I found was some hand-drawn dimensions.  They got the job done.  But making the upper from scratch... yeah.  Needs more.

I did find this: http://grabcad.com/library/dpms-lower-and-upper-receiver

But you have to wonder how accurate they might be.  I'll probably output some dimensions and see how they line up.

Oz

• 2 years later...

Yeah... when I machined the TM-10 lowers, the only thing I found was some hand-drawn dimensions.  They got the job done.  But making the upper from scratch... yeah.  Needs more.I did find this: http://grabcad.com/library/dpms-lower-and-upper-receiverBut you have to wonder how accurate they might be.  I'll probably output some dimensions and see how they line up.Oz

sorry to revive an old thread but where can I get a good set of drawings for a dpms 308 upper? Im trying to produce a good cad file for an upper.

• 4 months later...

I know RifleConnection.com has the prints up for the slick side upper and a billet lower, and when I asked when they would have a regular style with forward assist they replied saying within 30 days and that was about 10 days ago.

I dont trust their prints. I bought a lower print and there were some differences between it an the lr308 along with a lot of missing dimensions.