• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

[Double Drum] How did I miss this?

Guest LLArms

I had been waiting for a double drum setup so I could use it from a bench or prone position, but for the longest time the only manufacturer appeared to produce single drum products. These drums would hang down and were not suitable for my setup.

Either I missed the boat or these are now finally hitting the market.

http://www.galatiinternational.com/product/BEM7M1421.html

BEM7M1421.jpg

Beta C-Mag M14 M1A 100 Round Magazine Twin Drum System Clear with Black Pouch and Loader

The .308 7.62mm M14 M-1A Beta C-Mag provides a full 100 Round Capacity

Holds 100 rounds. Fits the M14 and M1A Complete C-Mag system includes 1 C-Mag Magazine, personal loader, carry pouch, tech manual and graphite.

Complete System includes: (1) CMag Magazine M1A/M14 7.62mm with Clear Cover, a personal loader, a Black Carry Pouch, Technical Manual and Graphite Tube. Ammunition is NOT included.

C-MAG is built to the highest international military production standards and meets or exceeds all NATO MILSPEC tests. It has surpassed extensive field testing including continued exposure to temperatures below 40°F and above 160°F. It has functioned perfectly with the ice forming on it or after submersion in mud and sand. It is also resistant to salt water, fuels and a number of chemicals.

Please check all local and state laws concerning ownership of firearm magazines before ordering.

$445.00 OUCH!

Oh well, just another tax write off... lol

And to think that the ar-15 beta mag was expensive to use !

$0.35 to $0.45 per round now your going to tease us with 308 rounds at $0.55 to $1 each. The 75 round SR25 mag at $225 would cost $50 to fill up the ,new setup cost even more !Going to pass on the Beta C 308 mag too much weight. Great toy for mag dumps but thats a alot of weight to be carring in the field.

And to think that the ar-15 beta mag was expensive to use !

$0.35 to $0.45 per round now your going to tease us with 308 rounds at $0.55 to $1 each. The 75 round SR25 mag at $225 would cost $50 to fill up the ,new setup cost even more !Going to pass on the Beta C 308 mag too much weight. Great toy for mag dumps but thats a alot of weight to be carring in the field.

In my case it will be a great marketing and promotional tool.  <munch>

Eye candy for the store front  <thumbsup>

Well we don't operate a brick and mortar operation.  Will be made to order.

Phone/Internet Order -> Machine Shop Notified -> Create Product -> Mail to Client

No overheard cost, small staff (family run)

It will be a great tool for live demos and media content.  One of my primary forms of "advertising" is simply interacting with people at local range and letting them get hands on.