• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

H&K MP5-SD 22lr

Well I had to have one!!!Lol And so I ordered one to our gun shop here in Saint Petersburg, FL. The only problem was finding one, looked everywhere! Finally found a whole bunch on Davidson's Gallery Of Guns. Received it yesterday, cleaned it than took to range this morning!!  Awesome FUN, weapon works as good as any MP5 ive ever shot. I used to break in new barrels for the DEA guys in Orlando back in the early 1990's. Wish this one was a class 3, how cool would that be, a full auto you could fire all day and not have to miss a morgage payment!!Lol But really, this hums threw 25rd mags really fast, even in semi auto only. Well built peace of kit! Built buy Carl Walther Germany, Imported by Umarex, and everything in the box is Labeled H&K even the cardboard box it comes in, just like the real MP5, and MP7s from H&K!! Cant wait till gator season, im putting a C-More RTS red dot on it, and watch out aligators! If your thinkin of gettin a 22lr for fun, children, or tact training. Give this one a try, I promise you wont be dissapointed!!!

Thanx Robocop, I have never had a 22lr till this year. Never had a use, till ammo went threw the roof.  I bought a Ruger Mark III 22/45 earlier this year. Put all Volquartsen trigger kit and a C-more red dot. Abd shortly after shooting for about ten minuts, I realized I was smiling like a kid on X-mas morning. It was fun Dam fun. Then I was mad for just a min, thinking of missing out for the last 30 years. So after watching TAC-TV with Larry Vickors, a commercial comes on with what looks like Seal Team 6 making an assalt on something??? but carring These MP5-SD's and A5's 22lr. I was sold.  And yes im still smiling!!