• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

imschur's 24" DPMS Panther LR-308 Build #2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The price is pretty close to the same everywhere. I think its because they are a little hard to get at times. Botach Defense has it for $160 or something. I posted elsewhere about it.

Disclaimer: Just be warned that some folks have had issues with Botach Tactical customer service. I assume they are the same outfit as Botach Defense. My limited transactions have been fine and I required no support.

• 1 month later...

No special purpose. It mostly evolved out of parts availability. Here in CT its a paper puncher but i often head to my buddies in Vermont where we shoot at some pretty long ranges. He has an awesome valley right next to his log cabin where we can shoot as far as we want. He has an old jeep just for setting up and checking targets. It's paradise. Up until now we have been using my 22-250 Remington 700 for the long shots. Funny thing, His garden is exactly 100 yards from his deck. We sit there popping the cherry tomatos off the fine. They just disappear, its awesome.

i have some pictures Ill post

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...