• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

TM 's 300 BLK lower receiver

survivalshop

I went by Tactical Machining & picked up a 300BLK lower to replace the POF multi cal I have .

Nice place ,very busy & I didn't stay long , only long enough to fill out the ATF forms . They are going larger , with a show rm & were under construction, so I will go back in a month or so to take some when they are settled in.

The lower is very nicely done ,. like there uppers . It did have a red sheen to it & they said to oil it before taking a photo & when I put the lower on one of there uppers , it was like night & day until I oiled it & that nice satin black came out & matched the upper perfectly in color.

I have another TM upper I put on my Org. preban Oly. lower & its is tight , not so with the TM upper & lower , while I would not call them loose , they fit good. Check the photo's ,very well put together lower, no marks  or imperfections I can see.

If ya need photo's of the inside ,let me know I already installed a trigger group in & will be assembling the rest this week & also notice It came with a free winter trigger guard ,made of aluminum.

post-154-136297274747_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297274756_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297274766_thumb.jpg

post-154-136297274775_thumb.jpg

The TM 300BLK shot good , had some problems with the new Troy mags I was trying out for the first time . Went to the used Magpuls & she never missed a beat . Still could be just break in problems .The Troys have not been used before & I should of tested with a known mag ,just to see if it was the rifle or mag. ,will do more testing later with them on other platforms .

Also the scope is mounted far too low to do any kind of accuracy testing . It was just put on to test fire any way . That scope has been on just about every rifle & slug gun I own .

Every time I shoot the 300BLK , some one at the range asks me what rd. am I shooting , what's with that .