• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2nd amend. and LIBERTY made progress Iowa

jtallen83

Good news for the Liberty front! I just got back from my 12th Iowa Republican convention as a delegate. Some of us older Liberty minded delegates together with the younger Ron Paul supporters threw out all but one of the old guard party officials. Our presidential elector for the electoral college is a Paul supporter and a Tea party organizer and the only two delegates going to the National convention that are not Paul supporters are Gov. Branstad and senator grassley. The best part was we had the numbers to turn their convoluted rules system against them, the establishment was stunned first then just red faced pissed off. Who ever would have thought it would be the Republican party that stands up for the people! I heard speeches about the second amendment so many times it sounded almost like an echo, a very pleasant echo!

Get active people, the battle is on and getting hot in Iowa!

He is picking up delegates, and converting delegates like mad! 

I hope "they" don't shoot Paul, or give him a heart attack, or something else.

Would just like to see the bipartisan asswipes that have been driving the country into the ditch get some come-uppance this time around!

Jon