• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

VERY URGENT

6132expert

We are ALL BROTHERS here and I truely belive were are together on the 2nd ammendment.We should maintain respect for others here and there views.As gentelmen we can agree to disagree :hethan:.And to paint anyone or any organization [L.E.O.'s] with the same brush IMO is just wrong.Let's catch our breath and show some love for one another. :soap: That is all.

I'm retired and I said throughout my whole career that if I was ever ordered to disarm law abiding citizens in violation of the 2nd. Amendment then I would turn in my badge.

As far as NOPD goes, why is it that they keep being brought up whenever this comes up, but no other department is ever scrutinized for the same thing? Could it be that maybe it was an isolated incident and maybe that department is so corrupt and mismanaged that they are now in the process of being overseen by the DOJ?

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5845549-Huge-reforms-required-for-New-Orleans-police/

Their actions after Katrina brought a lot of problems to light that had been there for some time, and if you insist on using them for the standard by which you judge all law enforcement in this country then I can see where you get your views. I'm not going to argue the point anymore, I know where most of my brothers stand on this issue.

[/quote/]

I'm a disabled veteran myself and I take your point. I too have stated that i will stand shoulder to shoulder with any man who fights they tyranny that is to come. As for NOPD, that is not my only POR. This week alone there have been killings of unarmed citizens in Ca, & Tx by Jackbooted Thug Cops. My point is that there are more out of control cops in this country than ever before. I grew up in a time when we were taught that the Cops were our friends and if you were lost, in a bad spot, whatever that all you had to do was find a cop and you would be safe and helped. Sadly that is no longer the situation in America today from what I see. I'm glad to know that you and yours are the good guys and will gladly stand with you when the day comes.

On another note, check out this site, it is the county where I live and the home of some of the most corrupt officials in the U.S.

www.cherokeecountytexas.blogspot.com

I think you will be amazed and disgusted.

I almost had a coronary last night listening to Bill O'Reily on FOX news.  He was saying all kinds of stupid stuff, such as you can go to any gun show and buy fully automatic weapons like M16s and AK-47s and walk right out the door with them, and the Republican senator (or congressman, not sure which) kept trying to correct him saying that what O'Reily was saying was incorrect but O'Reily kept talking over him, not letting him get a word in edgewise.  O'Reily kept going on that we need some sort of watch dog from the FBI that alerts them when people buy large amounts of ammo.  I was so disappointed in O'Reily that it made my ill.  I swear O'Reily sounded just like the anti-gun grabbing Palosi or Feinstein. 

Link to transcript

Over the years O'Reilly has become more and more outside the scope of what I and perhaps many of you consider "conservative".  He's become exactly what he called Alex Baldwin:  a Bloviator.

O'Reilly is now a bully and won't let anyone on his show finish their sentances or their thoughts.  He talks over everyone and shuts them down.  I'd love to see one - just one - guest say "Hey Bill, shut up why doncha!  I'm still talking and I frankly find it very childish, boorish, and bully like that you always try to shug down anyone you disagree with.  Are you that afraid of being proven wrong?  Now, like I was saying....."

O'Reilly dismisses out of hand Joe Arpaio's report and that's been the final straw for me as far as O'Reilly.  He's become a puppet for Fox News.  Beck was the only male with testicles and a penis.  The rest of the males are effectively, politically speaking, neutered.

Their "conservative" views only go as far as the network allows.