• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

VERY URGENT

6132expert

Very confusing! Did you see the control on internet ammo? I told my wife instead of buying a press soon I was just going to go crazy on the ammo componets!

My prediction:  New gun laws will go nowhere.  Not right now.  Gun-grabbers are going to fail.  However, high capacity magazines will be heavily targeted, and internet sales of ammo will be heavily targeted - and the Libs will win that.

After the islamist Sorros' Puppet is re-elected, there will be total disarmament in the USSA. I guess the question is, when the GESTAPO door kickers show up at your house, are you gonna hand 'em over or are you gonna go to war knowing that eventually you will lose?

After the islamist Sorros' Puppet is re-elected, there will be total disarmament in the USSA. I guess the question is, when the GESTAPO door kickers show up at your house, are you gonna hand 'em over or are you gonna

go to war knowing that eventually you will lose?

Most will turn them in I can imagine. Then they will realize their folly when later in the occupation the foxy wives and daughters start getting raped, murdered, and your friends begin to disappear, your sons given slave jobs in the fields. I don't like the location I live. I can't know but get the feeling that around here too many people, the honest working types, will turn in & roll over.

The gang types won't, of course.

On the other hand with all the guns and ammo being sold the last 3 or 4 years, did the buyers buy them with the intent of turning around and handing them over? I think not. Lose? A rifle behind every blade of grass my friend, every single blade of grass. And a Molotov Cocktail upon every rooftop, in every window. Bring it!!!!

I almost had a coronary last night listening to Bill O'Reily on FOX news.  He was saying all kinds of stupid stuff, such as you can go to any gun show and buy fully automatic weapons like M16s and AK-47s and walk right out the door with them, and the Republican senator (or congressman, not sure which) kept trying to correct him saying that what O'Reily was saying was incorrect but O'Reily kept talking over him, not letting him get a word in edgewise.  O'Reily kept going on that we need some sort of watch dog from the FBI that alerts them when people buy large amounts of ammo.  I was so disappointed in O'Reily that it made my ill.  I swear O'Reily sounded just like the anti-gun grabbing Palosi or Feinstein. 

Link to transcript

That's disturbing, Big Bore...  O'Reilly is well respected, and alot of people take what he says as accurate - he usually is. 

He definitely has his "facts" on this all effed up...  >:(

The numbers being reported on ammo that the Colorado idiot bought were 6,000 rounds - now O'Reilly has arbitrarily reported the number as 60 thousand rounds...  That's irresponsible reporting, right there, to just jerk some huge number right out of your ass and state it as fact.  :cookoo:

After the islamist Sorros' Puppet is re-elected, there will be total disarmament in the USSA. I guess the question is, when the GESTAPO door kickers show up at your house, are you gonna hand 'em over or are you gonna go to war knowing that eventually you will lose?

Is that how Calvary Scouts are trained?  To believe in their ultimate and utter defeat?  Surrender or die a dog's death?

How far we have come fallen from the 1990s when Special Forces personnel were court martialed for putting out fliers to the militia movements staying "Stay put, hang on tight!  We'll be there to train you soon in the organized resistance!", to the defeatist attitude of today.

Good gravy, police in Anaheim can't even control unarmed subjects in that state of California protesting a police killing, and you are worried about a very generous estimate of 5 million police, domestic military, and UN "peace keepers" kicking in doors and killing the resistance.

By the time it gets to "door kickin' in" the shooting will have started.  Where you going to be...on the couch watching MSNBC or out with Americans taking the country back?

The time is short...hand your country over or KEEP it.

Jon

I almost had a coronary last night listening to Bill O'Reily on FOX news.  He was saying all kinds of stupid stuff, such as you can go to any gun show and buy fully automatic weapons like M16s and AK-47s and walk right out the door with them, and the Republican senator (or congressman, not sure which) kept trying to correct him saying that what O'Reily was saying was incorrect but O'Reily kept talking over him, not letting him get a word in edgewise.  O'Reily kept going on that we need some sort of watch dog from the FBI that alerts them when people buy large amounts of ammo.  I was so disappointed in O'Reily that it made my ill.  I swear O'Reily sounded just like the anti-gun grabbing Palosi or Feinstein. 

Link to transcript

That is O'Reilly's style not to let anyone else talk.

I watched part of the video with him saying that, referring to AK's and AR's as "heavy weapons"

I lost all respect for him then, not that I had all that much.

in case you haven't figured it out My brothers, Bill O. is a New Yorker! One thing ingrained in all New yorkers is the need for Gun Control. No matter how intelligent or conservative they may appear, on this subject they are all the same. I quit watching Mr o long ago for this very reason.

Hey Jon:

I was not only a CavScout, I was also a Shooter. I'm no defeatist, I'm a realist and I know that when the govt turns the entire might of the US Military upon it's own people there can be only one outcome. Don't get me wrong brother, I will have my disabled ass in a number of well built HIDES and I will be scoring hit after hit for as long as I can, however I don't believe that there are enough of us with the will to outlast the entire US Military that I served so proudly.  Oh and BTW, anyone who thinks that the govt won't use the US Military against it's own people better take a look at recent history!

Most will turn them in I can imagine. Then they will realize their folly when later in the occupation the foxy wives and daughters start getting raped, murdered, and your friends begin to disappear, your sons given slave jobs in the fields. I don't like the location I live. I can't know but get the feeling that around here too many people, the honest working types, will turn in & roll over.

The gang types won't, of course.

On the other hand with all the guns and ammo being sold the last 3 or 4 years, did the buyers buy them with the intent of turning around and handing them over? I think not. Lose? A rifle behind every blade of grass my friend, every single blade of grass. And a Molotov Cocktail upon every rooftop, in every window. Bring it!!!!

I think you are correct in that most will turn them in. It's a damn shame what has happened to our beloved country through the abuses of career politicians and the apathy of the dumbed down masses. I for one will not go quietly.

I think you are correct in that most will turn them in. It's a damn shame what has happened to our beloved country through the abuses of career politicians and the apathy of the dumbed down masses. I for one will not go quietly.

I see where you are coming from now brother CavScout, my apologies!

I certainly do feel like a minority when walking down the street.

Jon

No apologies needed Brother. I too sometimes take things at face value and flare up a bit! LOL!!! We are all on the same page I believe in that we would rather fight than switch! After what happened in New Orleans during Katrina, anyone with half a brain should know that the gangbangers aren't gonna comply, the cops and other "officials" can't be trusted and it's gonna be up to each man to make up his own mind weather he is gonna be a slave or stand his ground. I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any man who refuses to knuckle under even if it means my demise is a foregone conclusion.

Onward Through The Fog!

the cops and other "officials" can't be trusted

I believe you are sadly mistaken on this point brother. Are you a cop? Have you bothered to question any cops about their views on armed law abiding citizens? The cops will NOT be the ones kicking in doors and confiscating guns. Most cops are pro 2nd Amendment and will stand down if ordered to do such a thing. Don't believe me? Go read the responses to the article on Bloomberg at policeone.com (at last count there was 244 of them and all saying basically the same thing) and then come back here and tell me if you still believe that statement! Here's the link;

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5846523-Bloomberg-urges-police-strike-over-gun-control/

Every cop takes an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution when he gets his badge, and the majority of us take that oath very seriously my friend.

I believe you are sadly mistaken on this point brother. Are you a cop? Have you bothered to question any cops about their views on armed law abiding citizens? The cops will NOT be the ones kicking in doors and confiscating guns. Most cops are pro 2nd Amendment and will stand down if ordered to do such a thing. Don't believe me? Go read the responses to the article on Bloomberg at policeone.com (at last count there was 244 of them and all saying basically the same thing) and then come back here and tell me if you still believe that statement! Here's the link;

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5846523-Bloomberg-urges-police-strike-over-gun-control/

Every cop takes an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution when he gets his badge, and the majority of us take that oath very seriously my friend.

I was in new Orleans during Katrina and watched Cops along with Uniformed US Military kicking doors, assaulting citizens (including senior citizens) and confiscating guns. And yes I have been a cop. I stand by my statement. If it doesn't apply to you then I applaud you but, when TSHTF you will be either with 'em or against 'em and when that time comes and the orders come down to disarm the citizenery what will YOU do? Lose your job and become an outlaw with the rest of us? I guess we will see.

I'm retired and I said throughout my whole career that if I was ever ordered to disarm law abiding citizens in violation of the 2nd. Amendment then I would turn in my badge.

As far as NOPD goes, why is it that they keep being brought up whenever this comes up, but no other department is ever scrutinized for the same thing? Could it be that maybe it was an isolated incident and maybe that department is so corrupt and mismanaged that they are now in the process of being overseen by the DOJ?

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/5845549-Huge-reforms-required-for-New-Orleans-police/

Their actions after Katrina brought a lot of problems to light that had been there for some time, and if you insist on using them for the standard by which you judge all law enforcement in this country then I can see where you get your views. I'm not going to argue the point anymore, I know where most of my brothers stand on this issue.