• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ATN ARIES MK SERIES NIGHT VISION WEAPON SIGHTS

imschur

Gen 1, I have a US Night Vision PVS-14 thats mounted on LaRue mount , works great behind my Aimpoints and it is light. I have read some reviews on ATN and they have not been to favorable for some, Suggest save up for a good Gen 3 optic.I was told that you should not use NV during daylight as it can burn the internals, Also at night if you are using it in an Urban environement with alot of lights you should consider a gated optic. Lucky for you I sell US Night Vision  <laughs>

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully this isnt to late of a response but I think anything within the same month is acceptable lol. I picked up an atn for a pretty good price used and didnt know how I should sight it in so I called and they said to use the lens cap with the hole in it like the previous poster said but they didnt mention whether prolonged use in daylight was ok or not. I understand that this scope in the link isnt a third gen and the one I picked up is but mine is pretty clear at night, although I have heard mixed reviews about ATN products.