• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

red bull stratosphere jump

shepp

anyone watch this? it was drug out for along time but it was cool to have on while i edited pictures. lots of great facts today is the day Chuck Yeager broke the speed of sound. the whole thing makes me think this must have kinda like what it was like when my parents were watching the space race on tv and listening to it on the radio. im 31 so i dont really remeber anything like this. i remember chalenger, but i was 6-7 years old so i guess you could say i wasnt old enough to truely understand it. i cant believe they did stuff like this in the early 60's its amazing and honestly im sure there is alot more out there that we dont even know they did.....

What similar days we are having....Except I watched the jump first, and now I'm editing pics. It was cool to watch. Took forever, but that was needed for build up. I'm more impressed that the original record was set in 1960 and 1961....with a whole lot less tech.  Not taking anything away from this guy though....that took some serious nuts <thumbsup>

Don't matter you will never know the out come lol

Also heard it was the anniversary of chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier in the x2. So at 89 years old he gets in an f15 gets to speed, hands controls over to the co piolet and hits it one more time. Woulda been a lot more cool if it was his control but damn I hope to be alive at 89