• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Not Cool

planeflyer21

snoops says the first one is a fact i guess

I looked it up and it didn't really say "fact", as much as they said "The source of the photo are a bunch of whacky conspiracy theorists."

There is a very small cabal of genetically evil people that perpertrate stuff like this, who use unwilling shills...some may be "actors" just like these people.

There was a British citizen who was a first responder/"witness" to the 7/7 England attacks and one of the Indonesian club bombings, maybe the hotel attacks in Mumbai also.  WTF?  A bit odd that one person would be not only a witness but responds by helping out thousands and thousands of miles apart?

Hhmmm....

Jon

It's been proven that they set up Fast & Furious to push further gun control/gun laws - they just got caught before they got everything they wanted.  The one that got through that affects us most, Jon, is the reporting of multiple long guns in one transaction.  That's law down here, but it's only a law for border states.

^^^ After they got that one through, they got busted. Brian Terry was murdered, and the whole thing blew wide open.

It would NOT surprise me that some of the tragic poop going on in the last couple years, is, well...  There's more to it than what we'll ever know.  Not trying to be paranoid or crazy conspiracy theorist here, but if it smells like poop, then... 

Search out info on Operation Northwoods.

Search out info on Operation Northwoods.

I've known about that 1960s proposal since before your first assignment to AZ.

Look up PNAC (Partnership for a New American Century).

Lots of others too.

If you can read the non-conspiracy information, e.g., the information that is publicly provided by those people, and still believe that your vote counts you're as blind as Stevie Wonder.

Jon