• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The man...

Robocop1051

I got an email today from "The Man" himself (if you consider Chris Costa an authority in black rifles)

"Ive been running the 14.5 [JP LR-07] and man what a gun, the only negative is the gas block if you were to go or find yourself in a combat arena because it doesn't have set positions, But man can this gun shoot, I run either 168 or 175 and it is a same hole gun, and it is fast so fast that I'll probably run it in a carbine course with my knights EMC. There is a lot that goes into these guns, John Paul the owner jumped into one of our courses and really explained the gun down the the barrels and bolt groups and how they all run together. I believe the price you pay is definatley worth it. I shoot my JP a lot it is like a carbine to me.

The JP is top notch same hole gun low recoil, only negative is the gas block but I just watch mine and I haven't had any problems.

The Larue OBR is same hole gun it is also a very nice gun as well and definatley worth the money too.

The knight EMC is the combat gun of choice for certain tier one units and it is a great gun very accurate my 16 is a same hole gun, only negative it the price, but you are getting more gun and are paying less with this new system.

Costa@magpuldynamics.com ;)"

Just sharing....

PS. This was in response to a post I made on ar15.com regarding my original plan to buy a JP LR-07. I've already started my custom build since then.

PPS. I was already through my third glass of scotch when I got the email from Costa. So please excuse my exaggerated excitement in my previous post.