• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This guy loves the sound of his own voice

StainTrain

I don't understand why people consider him a leader in the Republican party.  He had his chance in 2012 to step to the plate when his party and country needed him to--he didn't and since then has appeared to side with and sing Obama's praises at any chance he gets.  I get it...... he is the Governor of New Jersey and he can't keep his job if a good chunk of those liberals don't vote for him.  It is obvious that he believes any publicity is good publicity. 

I sure hope he decides that he is content in New Jersey and lets Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz and others in the same class speak for the conservatives of this nation.

This marvel of fitness (Christie) didn't say anything about Obama staging those kids behind him during his E.O. signing (as pointed out above)  He failed to address the fact that the armed Troopers protecting his children do in fact keep them safer and...... it most assuredly slipped his mine that NJ has very strict gun laws. Statistically, in the time it took to type this,  numerous gun related crimes were committed in Patterson and Newark thus proving those "strict" gun laws are utterly useless......much like Christie himself. 

I don't understand why people who have evidence of a big fat bipartisan dildo raping the American public for the past 50 years keep saying the GOP is our hope.

Jon

I think you are right. It looks like what Thomas J. warned us about has come to pass. The banks and corporations have come between the people and government. It took both the Dem and Repub parties to get us where we are today.