• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

120 year old tombstone

392heminut

Well he had vision, that is for sure.

Although my Father was a believer in that party, but he saw it leave him behind.

He was a Union Machinist, born in 1927, died in 1983.

"Son, the working man is the heart of this country, the soul that makes it good."

After he saw what Carter did, and what was happening to his party, the last election he voted in he voted for Ronald Reagan. His last vote, my first...

He would not believe how far we have fallen...

Republacy and democracy are two different things. The only thing that's really changed about the democratic party over time is it's become more pure and true.

Andrew Jackson on the other hand was a real POS. What Hitler was to the Jews, he was to the Native Americans. The fact that his face is on a dollar bill still gets my blood boiling.

Andrew Jackson on the other hand was a real POS. What Hitler was to the Jews, he was to the Native Americans. The fact that his face is on a dollar bill still gets my blood boiling.

That can be said about any potus under westward expansion.

That his face is on currency is a slap by the bankers to him, saying "Too bad fucker...we got our way anyway."

Jon