• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

pic of ar-10 and ar-15

mrosbro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

it's been awhile since i have been here on the forum so i thought i would post a pic of the newest addition to the family.

the parts are of a new 6.8 i just put together.palmetto state armory upper,saber defense lower,bison armory barrel 16", viking tactics extreme handgaurd.havent had a chance to shoot it yet as my wife has been very ill.hopefully in a few weeks .the other rifles are the same from earlier pics.

post-157-1362972661_thumb.jpg

post-157-1362972661_thumb.jpg

move up here to idaho. a little wetter but not many hogs yet.it does get a little cooler here sometimes around 10 below in the winter and around 100 in the summer.it snowed in the foothills outside town here  in boise yesterday.you guys are in a drought and we are still getting snow isnt global warming great.

the slidefire stock actually does work well.i have only used it on a 556 upper.i just put it on my new 6.8 for the quick pic. i have only used it for about 200 rnds.thinking about selling it as i have ready access to several f/a weapons. it is cool and does work as advertised,it just takes a little retraining of instincts to pull weapon into shoulder and push forend out slightly.if i had more time and ammo, shot placement would be as good as m-16 with practice. i  even had a sheriff deputy check it out on the range.he thought it was a great idea.