• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Beretta 92F/M9 mag bulk pack

Microgunner

(200) Beretta 92F/M9 15-round magazines in a bulk pack are available for $4399.00, wholesale to dealers with an account at Zanders Sporting goods.

That's $22 per magazine for new factory Beretta magazines.

We're not going to purchase any but I will order these at cost + shipping for any 308AR member who wants to take advantage of the deal.

List price on this bulk pack is $8,100.

http://shop2.gzanders.com/beretta-magazine-92fs-9mm-15-rounds-blued-steel-200-pack-1.html

Edited by Microgunner

Pre-ban?  In Cali?

Ditch 'em, dude.

I moved to California from Florida shortly before the AWB. I came with a pile of high-cap mags and a characteristic based "assault weapon" I still have the assault weapon (registered) and most of the mags. I was originally going to sell them actually but when I learned of the coming AWB, I decided to stash them for safe keeping. No law against me having them. Unfortunately, I don't think I am going to need the Beretta ones. I have no intention of ever owning another 92. I may keep them around for safe keeping. I'm not sure that $10 each is an incentive that outweighs the chance of ever having use for them again. Even if I move to another state, there's a chance of them costing a pretty penny in 5 years.

Edited by MaDuce