• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Xds 45&9 recall?!

shepp

Old posts are funny to read hahaha!! Well I sent my xds .45 back 3/31 and was in my hands 4/4 with new 7 rnd mag and a small pistol case ( shipped without) and xds upgrade kit ( per receipt ) I'm happy! Need to test fire!

Looks like it's time to send mine in then

Talked to a very nice lady from Springfield at the SHOT show, and she did say to hang on and wait until the end of March to send everything in - it was projected to take that long before they were all caught up. One that time hit, it would in-n-out.  Looks like that is what's really happening.  Time to send mine in. 

Previously, I installed the Powder River Precision extended grip safety, extended mag release, and trigger spring kit.  My understanding is that SA will pull all my parts and convert the pistol back to bone-stock (with the new recall parts), and ship my pistol and all parts back to me.  I'm cautious that I'll get my parts back, so haven't sent mine in.

On another note, PRP has a new plan, too - I bought the grip safety, and they're making a new one.  One their new ones are out, I can swap my old one for the newer design.  <thumbsup>

http://shop.powderriverprecision.net/product.sc?productId=94&categoryId=17