• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Finding the impossible.

Tripledeuce

So, my wife has decided she likes the 9mm better than the 45.   So she's been busy firing every 9mm she can find.

I trust the 1911 system.  After 50 years( of my own personall shooting)   its never let me down.After long thought, I decide I want to find a 9mm Colt Commander for her, and a Browning HiPower later.   Talk about scarce!!!!

20 years owing a retail shop, and 40 years in retail guns, I'v only held a hand full of Commanders in 9mm.

So, a couple of weeks ago, my wife and I stumble into the LGS, and there, in the showcase is a Genuine Colt Commander, in 9mm!!!!!

Look at the price tag.    $450.   What?  $450 ?  Its worth at least a grand!!!!

Almost break my arm, getting my wallett out!

Do all the paperwork, and stop by our outdoor range, on the way home.   Wife grabs a box of 9mm from under the back seat ( yes, we keep 45. 9mm,38, and 22's in the truck at all times)   Loads her  up, and squeezes off five quick rounds into the center mass, and 5 rounds into the X-ring in the head!

This one's a real keeper!

Now my wifes busy making a list of things she wants done to "her" Commander!LOL!!

Respectfully

Terry

Edited by Tripledeuce