• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Remmington 710 parts

shepp

I broke the mag latch today sighting in my rifle, not having much luck on line pretty much butt pads and mags...

I've found a few forum threads and read thru them from the sounds of it parts sent very available. I've looked on brownells, midway USA, and numrich and google with no luck.

Thanks

30-06 , I saw something like that too flyer but it was under warrantee. The plastic part that holds the mag in the gun snapped in half and fell into the glass

I found a guy that made some outta alm 29$ shipped I got one on the was hopefully it works

A lot easier to fix then I thought took the "gun" off the stock, looked down in the stock there is channel that tappers off. The latch pivots on a pin with spring that presses against the stock on one side and against the latch. So I figured if a give the broken latch a smack with a screw driver it should pop out and it did. The hardest part was getting the pin out the old latch

Well I jumped the gun alittle it's fixed but not 100%. The pin that holds the latch in won't stay seated in the slot where it's suppose to. Pretty sad that a company such as Remington would put out crap like this. In my searches I've seen the word "throw away" gun used many time, which saddens me. I shot my first deer with this gun, I know I shouldn't expect a lot seeing what I paid for it 10 years ago. I talked to my friend at keiger barrels and he was surprised I got that amount of time. Might try some two part epoxy in that groove at this point I've got little to loose.

On the other hand looks like I've got a better reason to buy that savage .308 I was eyeing up the other day