• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6.5x BTR-2 Reticle

branman530

OK! After months of trying to find answers to this reticle online and employing the help of Bushnell on this reticle (to minimal avail); I decided to figure it out myself. According to Bushnell, there are too many variables with each gun to give a rough estimate as to the "mil-hash, or milrad" values, so basically I downloaded an app on my phone, entered in my information and here's what I came up with. I downloaded the app "strelok pro" and it helped immensely. This info is pretty unique to my gun, but if you have this same scope, message me and i'll walk you through it. Once you realize it's a MilRad scope it sure helps. Nowhere did I see this info in my manual, but I need to double check. This info is for a black rain 308 with a 1:10 twist rate shooting a 168 gr sighted in at 200 yards, with the scope height being roughly 2 7/8" above the bore. I hope this helps someone! I could have used it 6 months ago! post-13193-0-45727300-1383350356_thumb.p