• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Sign in to follow this  
imschur

SI Defense Generation II Stripped Upper Images

I have also decided to go with the Si Gen 3 upper and I do plan to get the BCG on pre-order in stainless. I really like the idea of having Dry Lub on it, that stuff is good stuff. <thumbsup> I also like the idea of everything being polished. I was considering Fulton all chrome but I am afraid of the chrome peeling.

I have also decided to go with the Si Gen 3 upper and I do plan to get the BCG on pre-order in stainless. I really like the idea of having Dry Lub on it, that stuff is good stuff. <thumbsup> I also like the idea of everything being polished. I was considering Fulton all chrome but I am afraid of the chrome peeling.

FWIW hard chrome is not like bumper chrome. It is used extensively in heavy duty industrial applications. Dont sweat the peeling.

That said I look forward to someone here getting the SI unit...exciting stuff, I cant wait to see it.

BTW I think there's about a dozen cheesy jokes waiting to come from that post. I cant even write "Dry lube" and "Everything being polished" without hitting the gutter  <laughs>