• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just a bone stock gun

The SASS always looked sweet 'bone-stock', it's what made me want a .308 AR in the first place. I'd have put that "Guns & Ammo" right back on the shelf it I'd have known where it was going to take me....  >:(  <laughs> <dontknow>

Nothing wrong with being a terminal case though, so ya might as well dive in completely right? Right!

Back to the topic though..... Nice piece!

That looks dang nice!!!  Have you shot it yet?

Put a whopping 15 rounds through it, took me every bit of seven rounds to sight it in not using a bore sighter. Haven't put it on bags for groups, but it shot about 1" with the usual Federal 168gr. It is a heavy SOB though, my bolt gun amazingly weighs less.

Do you like that grip? I was thinking bout getting one of those for my LR 6.5 instead of magpul or hogue

I'm still kind of indifferent to it. Haven't shot it enough to make a real judgement, but I can tell you that I have the bottom pad adjusted all the way down. Not sure how someone with big hands or big fingers could use it.

• 2 weeks later...