• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS Rainier Select 18 Inch Stainless (DPMS)

StainTrain

Looking to sell my .308 18 inch Rainier Select.  I have run about 400 rounds through this barrel.  It loves 168 SMK and 175 SMK.  It shoots 155gr A-MAX well, too.  I have only run factory ammo through this barrel.  I am asking $175 shipped to your door (CONUS).  I prefer Paypal and if you don't prefer gift, then I will split fees with you. 

post-13191-0-03311800-1409100741_thumb.jpost-13191-0-81906000-1409100768_thumb.j

I have got more pics if interested. 

Edited by StainTrain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is from RainierArms.com

Description:

There are a number of advantages to polygonal rifled barrels; such as less bullet deformation, resulting in reduced drag as well as prolonged barrel life, not to mention ease of cleaning. These barrels were made to our exact specifications & drawings and made of 416R Stainless steel. We control the manufacturing process to provide the most accurate barrel in its price range. We are so confident in our Select grade barrels that we will offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase, no questions asked. If you aren't completely satisfied with the barrel for any reason, return it for a full refund. Guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA at 100 yards with match ammo. You deserve this confidence inspiring barrel for your next custom build.

Features:

• 416 R ordnance grade stainless steel produced in Germany by the same mill as H&K
  • F bar rated = meaning it is acceptable for use by all Nato country’s
  • Extensions made from 4140 AE = meaning aircraft grade steel
  • Manufacturing proprietary processes creates a stress free product that has a hardened surface on the bore. To improve the wear and longevity
  • M4 feed ramps on extensions to current production standards to ensure conformance between manufactures

Specs:

• Barrel Length: 18"
  • Gas Block Seat: .750
  • Rifling: Polygonal 5R
  • Stainless Steel: 416R
  • Feed Ramps: M4
  • Gas System: Midlength (DPMS Patern)
  • Chamber: .308
  • Finish: Matte Stainless - Bead Blast
  • Twist: 1X11
  • Thread Pitch: 5/8X24
  • Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz